Earn More and Choose Your Own Term
It pays to be a Nuvision Member.
With inflation hitting record highs and economic uncertainty becoming a significant concern, many of our members say savings has become a top priority. That's why we are introduced our latest certificate offer that allows you to take back control and choose your own terms! And thanks you your friend who referred you, you will also get $100 for becoming a new member at Nuvision Credit Union!
For a limited time, you can earn 4.50% APY on Nuvision's latest certificate offer. But even better, we are allowing you to take control of your savings and pick your own term -- 7 or 13 or 24 Months!
7 MONTH CERTIFICATE | 4.50% APY
Put your money to work and lock in these great rates now!.
- A great and easy way to start saving.
- Choose from a variety of terms to fit your needs.
13 MONTH CERTIFICATE | 4.50% APY
Nuvision members can get some of the highest rates on the market.
- Your commitment to saving is rewarded with higher rates.
- Lock in your rate now and watch your savings grow.
24 MONTH CERTIFICATE | 4.50% APY
Nuvision members don’t have to wait to earn money on their money.
- Enjoy guaranteed returns with Nuvision's certificate options.
- Funds are insured up to $250,000 by NCUA.
Or Call us at 888-784-8410
How does a Nuvision Certificate differ from a bank CD?
A certificate works the same way that a certificate of deposit, or CD, does at other financial institutions. All of our Certificate accounts give you a safe and easy way to save, and feature a higher interest rate than most financial institutions.
Lock in your rate now, and feel confident that your savings are safe and growing. Guaranteed returns assumes funds are held thorough the end of the term.
Our certificate accounts feature a higher interest rate than most savings accounts and none of the risk of the stock market.
BACKED BY THE NCUA
Savings are federally insured up to $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government.
Nuvision Certificate Account FAQ
Both Certificates and CDs work the same way providing a fixed return when funds are invested for a specified amount of time. The difference is that credit unions call the account a Certificate and banks call the account a Certificate of Deposit (CD).
A certificate is an investment option that provides a fixed rate for a specific period. The funds cannot be withdrawn during the certificate term without paying a penalty. Certificates are federally insured by the NCUA up to $250,000.
Certificate accounts have no fees. If you withdraw funds before the maturity date, you may incur an early withdrawal penalty.
A $1,000 minimum opening balance, and $1,000 minimum balance is required to earn the advertised APY on the 7, 13, or 24-month account.
For over 80 years Nuvision has been helping its members build better lives. Born nearly a century ago as the credit union of Douglas Aircraft, our values were forged in the factories and plants that made the region prosper. At our core, we are a credit union built for hard working people with a commitment to strength, independence and discipline. Our Members are people who believe that if you work hard enough, a better life is always possible. Not just for yourself, but future generations to come.
With Nuvision, you have a credit union that is dedicated to building your life!
Early Withdrawal Penalty Details. We may impose a penalty if you withdraw any of the principal of the Certificate Account before the maturity date.
1) Amount of Penalty. The penalty is based on the term of the certificate. For certificates with terms of one year or less, the penalty is equal to 90 days' dividends on the amount withdrawn. For certificates with terms of longer than one year, the penalty will equal 180 days' dividends on the amount withdrawn.
2) How the Penalty Works. The penalty is calculated on the amount of early withdrawal. The penalty is calculated as a forfeiture of part of the dividends that have been or would be earned. It applies whether or not the dividends have been earned. In other words, if the account has not yet earned enough dividends or if the dividends have already been paid, the penalty will be deducted from the principal.
3) Exceptions to Early Withdrawal Penalties. At our option, we may pay the account before maturity without imposing an early withdrawal penalty under the following circumstances: when an owner on an account dies or is determined legally incompetent by a court or other body of competent jurisdiction. Where the account is an Individual Retirement Account (IRA) and any portion is paid within seven (7) days after establishment or where the account is an IRA and the owner attains age 59½ or becomes disabled and begins making periodic withdrawals.
It's EASY to get started!
Put your money to work in just 3 steps…
Click Open Account Now
Click either orange button below to begin our fast and secure account opening process.
Enter your information
Including your name, address, Social Security Number and State issued identification.
Link to your account at another bank and fund your Certificate account.
Open your 13-Month certificate account online
Open your 24-month certificate account online
OR CALL 888-784-8410 TO OPEN YOUR CERTIFICATE ACCOUNT!