When you login for the first time, use the “Enroll” feature to add your initial card. Once you enter your card number and information requested your card will appear within the app.
The app will give you the option to sign up and receive text alerts for spending, restricting your card for purchases based on parameters that you control, you can completely lock and unlock your card at your command, make credit card payments and viewing pending and posted transaction history. Debit card history will not have an account balance, just the transaction details.
This monitoring spend control limits and card lock/unlock are additional safeguards in protecting your card and account.
1. What can the app do?
The application protects you by allowing you to turn on/off your debit and credit cards. You can restrict transactions and set up alerts when transactions occur. The app gives you more control over how your cards are used to help prevent fraud or abuse.
2. Can I put my debit and credit card in the app?
YES, the app will handle all your Nuvision Credit Union cards.
3. Can I put more than one credit card or debit card in the app?
YES! All your Nuvision Credit Union debit and credit cards can be placed into the application.
Please note: ATM cards are not available to be added to the app.
4. What types of transactions show in the app?
Once you enroll your Nuvision credit or debit cards into the app, you will see all of your transactions including pending transactions.
5. Can I make credit card payments in the app?
Yes, you can make Credit Card Payments from your preferred Checking or Savings account using the “Make a Payment” option. This can be from another financial institution.
6. How do I add a credit or debit card to the app?
When you login for the first time, use the “Enroll” feature to add your initial card. For additional cards, launch the app and scroll to the right until you see the “Add a Card” link.
7. How many transactions can I view in the app?
Nuvision Cards monitors and displays all debit card transactions within the past 31 days and all credit card transactions within the past 90 days.
8. Will the app show pre-authorization charges on my debit card?
Yes, Card Manager includes pre-authorization charges from certain merchants such as gas stations.
9. What is the difference between an alert and a control/restrictions?
An alert is a text notification sent to your cell phone when a transaction takes place with a specific card. A control/restriction limits the use of the card based on the preferences or filters you defined.
10. What kind of alerts/controls can you expect in the app?
Alerts (text notifications) and controls (restrictions and filters) can be set up for some of these reasons:
- Alert: When the card is used over a pre-set amount.
- Control: Where the card is used. For example, block all purchases outside the Bay area.
- Control: When the card is used by locking and unlocking the card at your discretion.
11. When the Credit or Debit Card is added, how will alerts be received?
You will receive alerts as a text message to your phone.
12. Who helps with troubleshooting?
If assistance is needed with the app, use the “Contact Us” link within the app which will direct you to 855-789-8189, a representative will gladly assist.
13. Does a lock/restriction block reoccurring payments?
In most cases, reoccurring payments will continue until you contact the merchant and cancel the reoccurring payment. Any issues should be directed to the merchant.
14. How fast does it work?
Within moments after you hit “submit,” the locks, controls, and alerts are activated.
15. How do I access alerts and controls?
You can access alerts and controls by going to the menu on the app or using the “Notification Settings” within the card details.