NuVision Federal Credit Union membership is open to:
- Any immediate family or household member of a NuVision member
- Any Southern California or Mesa, AZ Boeing Employee and their immediate family and household members
- Any Select Employer Group (SEG) employee and their immediate family and household members
- As a consumer, you may be eligible to join our credit union through the American Consumer Council (ACC). Please visit ACC’s website at: www.americanconsumercouncil.org for more information on membership eligibility; or, click here, to start your membership application.
What does the American Consumer Council do?
Based on its charter, the Council:
- Provides education and information about the value and worth of products and services for consumers.
- Promotes the use of consumer products and services that enhance the environment.
- Promotes corporate responsibility with respect to consumer products.
- Encourages a higher quality of life for all residents.
Am I required to renew my membership in the Council to retain my NuVision Federal membership?
The benefits the Council offers are worthwhile and you should consider renewing your membership. NuVision’s “once a member, always a member” policy enables you to continue your credit union membership regardless.
How do I contact the American Consumer Council?
By calling Jean Greer, the Council’s administrator, at 800.544.0414.