- Call Now 800-444-6327
Auto Loan Motorcycle Loan RV and Boat/Toy LoansHome Equity Personal Loan
Savings & CertificatesInsurance
- Credit Cards
- Schedule an Appointment
- Routing #322282399
Springing forward into new market trends
For both buyers and sellers, having an understanding of the housing market is key to getting a good deal. In his monthly “Reports on Housing,” Steven Thomas uses his years of experience in the real estate field to provide insight into recent trends and actionable advice to those involved with real estate. In this month’s report, you’ll learn what lowering interest rates mean for the market, why current market demand matters, and how sellers should approach pricing their home.
Click HERE to view Steven Thomas' report.
SHARE THE ARTICLE:
- Six simple ways you can support the military this month
- Orange County Housing Market: Rising mortgage rates are slowing typical spring demand
- Nuvision heroes: A mortgage team member who brightens her co-workers’ days with selfless service and positivity
- We love our members! Learn how you can win up to $5,000 this summer in our Added Advantage Giveaway.
- May means honoring our military: Join us at these Nuvision-sponsored Memorial Day events!
- Inflation, home values, and the job market: Important takeaways from our April economics webinar
- Orange County Housing Market: Three key factors driving a slow but sure shift in the market
- Less than one month left! Earn a $5,000 college scholarship, like past Essay Challenge winner Chelsea.
- Most working adults aren’t ready for a financial emergency. Are you?
- Nuvision Heroes: A Huntington Beach mom who founded a non-profit for homeless and at-risk kids
- The first LTC machines in Alaska, a new drive-up, and other services coming your way at the Wasilla branch!
- Nuvision introduces High school students to financial literacy with engaging speakers, a live DJ, and prizes
- Tips and changes you should know about when filling your 2021 tax returns
- How to build a financial foundation for college: Advice from 2021 Essay Challenge winner Cori Zuvia
- Orange County Housing Market: Unprecedented Hot Seller’s Market continues as coming spring market brings increased demand
- Take advantage of Nuvision’s low 2.49% rate HELOC offer with these seven spring home renovation ideas
- Making time for financial literacy: How to talk to your kids about money
- Our 2022 Essay Challenge is open now! Apply for your chance to earn a $5,000 college scholarship.
- Nuvision Heroes: A team member and third generation Alaskan stepping up to serve his community
- Looking back on February and ahead towards March: What Nuvision is doing in the community