Products › ATM, Debit, & Credit Card Usage
- Your cards will not change due to the system upgrade.
- No new cards will be issued.
- Your PINs will not change due to the system upgrade.
Use at ATMs
- You will continue to have access to your funds by using your card(s) at NuVision and other ATMs.
- Please look for ATMs that display the logo(s) pictured on your card.
Use at Merchants
- You will continue to be able to make purchases with your debit and credit card(s) at merchant locations.
- You can also request cash back at many merchant locations.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Will I be able to use my ATM, debit or credit cards during the system upgrade weekend of May 29–31?Yes. You will be able to access your funds when you use your ATM and debit cards at ATMs, and your debit and credit cards at merchant locations.
2. Will I be able to access my overdraft protection funds using my ATM or debit card during the system upgrade?Yes. Funds from overdraft protection from a line of credit and/or savings account will be available during the system upgrade weekend of May 29–31.
3. Will Bounce Protection be available during the system upgrade?No. Bounce Protection will not be available during this time.
4. Will I be issued a new ATM, debit, or credit card?No. Your ATM, debit, and credit cards will remain the same.
5. Will my ATM, debit, or credit card PIN change?No. Your ATM, debit, and credit card PINs will remain the same.
6. Will NuVision ATMs be available during the system upgrade?Yes. NuVision ATMs will be available for cash withdrawals and deposits only during the system upgrade weekend of May 29–31. Account balances will not be printed on receipts or available for inquiry during this period. The account balance function will become available at 8:00 am on June 1st.
7. Will my ATM or debit credit card work at other ATMs?Yes. Your ATM and/or debit card will work at any ATM displaying the Visa or Plus, or CO-OP logos.
8. Will my debit and credit cards work at merchants?Yes. Your debit and credit cards should be fully functional at stores and online.
9. What should I do if I lose my ATM or debit credit card during the system upgrade weekend?For ATM and debit cards, please call 800.444.6327 during business hours or 800.554.8969 after business hours to report it lost. Please call us on Monday, June 1 to order a new card. For credit cards, please call 888.607.4775 to report it lost.
10. What should I do if I lose my credit card during the system upgrade weekend?If you lose your credit card, please call 888-607-4775 to report it lost.
11. When will my debit credit transactions post?Debit card transactions made during conversion weekend will post to your account on Monday, June 1st.