Banking Services › Phone Banking
VIDEO: Phone Banking Updates
Phone Banking (ABIL)
- Unavailable from 3 pm on Friday, May 29 until 8 am Monday, June 1.
- Please plan to make phone transactions by 3 pm on Friday, May 29.
- Your current Phone Banking login and password will remain the same.
- If your password is made up of the last 4-digits of your Social Security Number, or unsecure passwords like “1111”, you will need to change your password to something more secure.
- For multiple account holders, your login and PIN will be the one associated with your Master Member Number. (Please refer to the Master Member Number section for additional details.)
- If for some reason your PIN doesn’t work, please contact us at 800.444.6327.
- Menu options will now be customized to your account relationship with us.
- You will only hear menu choices for products you actually have.
- The first time you dial into Phone Banking on or after June 1, please listen carefully to your new, customized menu options.
- Check withdrawals ordered before 9 pm will be printed and mailed the following business day.
What Has Changed
- All of your accounts are now conveniently located under one login. With that one login you will be able to:
- Hear any accounts on which you are a joint owner
- Transfer money between primary and joint accounts
- Accounts will be listed in ascending order by account number
- The All Balances feature is no longer available. Please go to the individual account (checking, savings, etc.) to get your balance.
- You will no longer receive a confirmation number when making a transaction or payment. You can confirm the transaction has been completed by reviewing balances.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Will Phone Banking services be available during the system upgrade?No. Phone Banking will be unavailable after 3 pm on Friday, May 29 through Monday morning, June 1 . Service will resume at 8 am on Monday, June 1.
2. Will my Phone Banking login and password change?Probably not. You will continue to use the same login and password as you are currently using.
· Members with more than one account number should use the login and password associated with their Master Member Number.
· If your password is made up of the last 4-digits of your Social Security Number, or unsecure passwords like “1111”, you will need to change your password to something more secure.
3. I can’t login with my password.If you find your password doesn’t work, please call us at 800.444.6327 and we can assist you with access to Phone Banking.
4. Will there be new transaction prompts to learn?Yes. Following the system upgrade, your phone banking session will be customized to only prompt you for the accounts you have with us. You will hear your customized prompts each time you access the Phone Banking system.
5. Why am I hearing a choice of so many additional accounts?As an added benefit, all your accounts will be easily accessed through one login, including those on which you are a joint owner. Now you won’t have to login separately to each account. You will no longer need to remember multiple login IDs and passwords or share your login credentials with joint owners for them to have Phone Banking access.
6. How can I tell which account is which?Accounts are listed in ascending order by account number. For your security, Phone Banking will provide the last 6 digits of each account number. This will assist you in determining which account you want to access.
7. I can’t find information about a specific check I wrote.Simply enter the check number when prompted and the system will find that specific check for you.