Banking Services › Mobile Banking
- Unavailable from 3 pm on Friday, May 29 until 8 am Monday, June 1.
- Please plan to make mobile transactions and/or view eStatements by 3 pm on Friday, May 29.
- Your current Mobile Banking login and password will remain the same.
- Joint owners who do not already have their own NuVision member number will now be able to establish their own login and password to access the accounts they are joint on. Please contact us on or after June 1 to set up new logins for joint owners.
- For multiple account holders, your login and password will be the one associated with your Master Member Number.
Joint Owner Information
- You will now see all your accounts under a single login.
- You will also see any accounts on which you are a joint owner.
- This gives you easy access to all your accounts with one login.
- You will be able to easily transfer funds between accounts.
- Because Mobile Banking only shows the last 4-digits of each account number, some account numbers may look the same.
- You can find the full account number by clicking on the “See account details” link.
- We recommend you set up nicknames for your accounts so they can be easily recognized.
Future Dated Transfers
- Future dated transfers scheduled to occur after Friday, May 29 will not be processed and will need to be re-entered on or after Monday, June 1.
Reoccurring Dated Transfers
- Reoccurring transfers scheduled to occur after Friday, May 29 will not be processed and will need to be re-entered on or after Monday, June 1.
POP Money Transfers
- All POP Money information will need to be re-entered on or after Monday, June 1, including future dated transfers.
Reoccurring POP Money Transfers
- All POP Money information will need to be re-entered on or after Monday, June 1, including reoccurring transfers.
- 18 months of transaction history will be available beginning June 1.
- 24 months of statement history will also be available beginning June 1.
- NuVision members will be able to view up to 24 months of account history through their statements as well as account activity moving forward.
- If you need transaction history prior to July 2013, please contact us at 800.444.6327.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Will there be any changes to Mobile Banking due to the systems upgrade?Yes. You now will have the advantage of seeing all your accounts, including those you are joint on, so please read the Mobile Banking information above for more details.
2. Will my Mobile Banking login and password change?No. You will continue to use the same login and password as you are currently using. Members with more than one account number should use the login and password associated with their Master Member Number.
3. Will Mobile Banking services be available during the system upgrade?No. Mobile Banking will be unavailable after 3 pm on Friday, May 29 through Monday morning, June 1. Service will resume at 8 am on Monday, June 1.
4. Will I be able to see my account history in Mobile Banking after the system upgrade?You will have 24 months of eStatements, which you can reference for transaction history. You will also be able to view account activity that occurs after June 1, 2015.
5. Can I save my account history from before the system upgrade?Yes. You may download account transaction activity any time before 3 pm on Friday, May 29. Beginning June 1, please refer to your monthly account statements to reference any past account activity.
6. Why am I seeing so many additional accounts?You now have access to all your accounts, including those on which you are a joint owner, from one convenient login. You will no longer need to remember multiple login IDs and passwords or share your login credentials with joint owners for them to have on-line access.
7. How can I tell which account is which? They all look the same.For your security, Mobile Banking only provides the last 4 digits of each account number. Because of the way account numbers are structured, some of you accounts may have the same last 4 digits. You can choose how you want to distinguish your accounts:
• Give each account a distinct nickname, such as “Holiday Fund” or “Jane’s Auto Loan.”
• Check the full account number by clicking on the “See account details” link.
8. How do I nickname my accounts so I can identify them more easily?It’s easy to give each account a nickname so you can tell the difference between “F150 truck loan” and “Lexus loan”. Simply click on the account, and then click on “Rename & Hide your accounts” on the right hand side of the screen. Click here to view our easy to follow video on how to nickname your accounts.
9. How can I hide accounts I don’t need to look at every day?If you want, you can hide accounts that you only need to review occasionally. Simply click on the account, and then click on “Rename & Hide your accounts” on the right hand side of the screen. Click here to view our easy to follow video on how to hide and nickname your accounts.