NuVision Is Now Your First Line of Defense against Identity Theft
Think it is someone else’s problem? Think Again.
Identity Theft affects millions of Americans every year and is consistently the number one complaint to the FTC. The ever-increasing desire for mobile technology puts personally identifiable information at risk every day. And, with more than 30 different types of identity theft reported to the Federal Trade Commission every year, being prepared is fast becoming a necessity. What would your next step be if any of the following happened to you:
- A skimmer at a gas station steals your credit card information and duplicates are sent all over the state
- A thief impersonates you to apply for a new loan or credit card
- A felon commits a crime and uses your name and information when apprehended
- Your child’s social security number becomes compromised and the thief creates an entirely new identity, severely affecting your child’s financial future
How is NuVision helping with this growing problem?
There are a lot of options for consumer Identity Fraud Protection and we know it can be confusing. NuVision has researched extensively on behalf of our accountholders and found the highest quality services in the industry. These essential identity fraud protection packages are available for direct purchase and offer a variety of benefit packages so you can find the best fit for you and your family!
The various package options include:
- Credit Monitoring – Monitors your credit report(s) and alerts you when there is a change or new activity.
- Internet Monitoring – Monitors for your personal information on high-risk internet sites including black market sites and social networking sites
- Expense Reimbursement Insurance – Up to $25,000 can be reimbursed for your out-of-pocket expenses incurred during your recovery from an identity fraud event
- Credit Score Tracker – A monthly representation of your credit score presented in a graph to track performance and find trends
- Much more!