Earn Money To Help With Your College Expenses!
Enter Nuvision's 2022 Essay Challenge Scholarship
Six high school seniors have the chance to earn $5,000 in the 2022 Nuvision Essay Challenge Scholarship.
Submit an essay on your personal views on what financial success means to you and how you plan to reach those goals and you could be on your way to a great start to lifelong success!*
The deadline to send in an essay and completed application packet is April 22, 2022. Please drop off at any Nuvision branch or email to [email protected].
WE ARE AWARDING $30,000 TO HELP PAY FOR COLLEGE!
- Be 18 years of age; minors must have a parent or guardian sign the application form.
- Be a legal resident of Alaska, Arizona, California, Washington, or Wyoming.
- Fill out digital form on www.essaychallenge.com to enter the portal for contest updates.
- Complete the Scholarship Application Packet which include directions on your essay and application requirements.
- Provide an official academic transcript for all high schools attended or college transcripts (unofficial accepted if written reason is provided).
- Be graduating in the Spring of 2022 and enrolled in college for the Fall 2022 quarter/semester.
- Have a 2.25 minimum cumulative GPA.
- Submit a letter of recommendation from an instructor, academic counselor, coach, employer, or community leader.
For any questions regarding the Essay Challenge Scholarship, please contact our team at [email protected].
*Eligibility requirements: Membership not required to apply. Must be a graduating high school senior living in the states of Alaska, Arizona, California, Washington, or Wyoming to enter. Must have a cumulative GPA of 2.25 or above as proven by provided transcript. Applicants must be enrolled in an accredited educational institution in the Fall of 2022. Application must be submitted to a Nuvision branch or emailed by 6 PM PST on April 22, 2022. For official rules, please click here