Two Weeks Until Online Banking Upgrade: Take Action Now to get ready for your Security Upgrade on June 18th
We will upgrade your online account on June 18th to give you stronger security safeguards.
Prepare now by updating your user ID and password to meet the new security requirements. Here's how:
- Log in to Online Banking and go to "User Options."
- Click "Change User ID" and "Change Password" to update each.
- Create a new ID and password that meet these new requirements:
- Must be between six and 20 characters
- Must contain at least one letter
- Can contain numbers and/or these special characters:
Please note: The new requirements are not displayed on your current User Options page. Be sure to reference the information above as you create your updated user ID and password.
- Must be between six and 32 characters
- Must contain a combination of:
- Letters and numbers, or
- Letters and special characters, or
- Numbers and special characters
Connect With Us
NuVision Federal Credit Union
7812 Edinger Avenue
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government.