Deposit Your Check, Anywhere, Anytime…
Depositing a check just got a lot easier!
Mobile Deposit is now available for Android and iPhone.
Now you can quickly and safely deposit checks into your NuVision Federal Credit Union account with just a few taps.
- Deposit checks 24/7
- Safe and secure
- Free to download and use*
- Download/Update the NuVision App on your device
- Click on the “Deposit Checks” feature and accept the Terms and Conditions
- You’ll receive an email within 2 business days approving your registration and your deposit limit
- Next you are ready to use Mobile Deposit
- Place your check on a contrasting surface so it stands out.
- Make sure the back of the check is signed.
- Make sure the check image is inside the green box of the viewer.
- You’ll be taking a photo of the front and the back of the check.
- Keep your check in a safe place for 90 days.
- Click on “Deposit Checks.”
- Choose the desired account from the dropdown menu.
- Follow the screen instructions to take your pictures.
- Select “Retake” if either image is blurry or off-center.
- Confirm your check amount and “Deposit check.” You will see a confirmation screen.
Please note that not all checks can be read by Mobile Remote Deposit, for example:
- Leading asterisks in the dollar amount
- Small text
- 3-D text
- Signatures that loop down into the MICR line
- Background images or “noise” on the front or back of the check
In these cases, you may need to use traditional methods to deposit your check. Please click here for our Mobile Deposit Frequently Asked Questions.
Mobile Deposit limits are determined by your relationship with NuVision and are subject to change. Service may be restricted due to negative account activity. Please read the Mobile Deposit Service Agreement for important information and disclosures including our Funds Availability policy. Deposits made by 5:00pm on a normal business day (M-F) will be deposited by 6:00pm that same business day. Deposits made after 5:00pm will be deposited by 6:00pm the next business day.
*Data charges may apply