Enter Today and you could win the vacation of your dreams!
Are you dreaming of a vacation getaway? Enroll in Nuvision's Added Advantage loyalty program and you could win a $5,000 travel voucher for the vacation of your dreams! All you have to do is be enrolled in Added Advantage and fill out the form below to enter our Summer Vacation Give Away and you'll have a chance to win a trip of a lifetime.
*See full official rules for important terms and conditions.
NUVISION FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
ADDED ADVANTAGE SUMMER VACATION PACKAGE SWEEPSTAKES
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
- EACH SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY WILL HAVE AN EQUAL CHANCE OF WINNING. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE AN INDIVIDUAL ENTRY’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Consumer Disclosure: Odds of winning are based upon the number of eligible entries.
- Prize: The drawing for the Grand Prize(s) will be held on July 3, 2018. All eligible entries received on or before July 2, 2018 qualify for the prize drawing. The winner(s) need not be present and will be notified by phone and/or mailwithin one (1) week of the day of the drawing. Name of winner will be available on our website. Prize(s) must be accepted by the winner(s) by July 11, 2018.
One (1) winner will be awardeda travel voucher that may be redeemed for travel with Travel Store, a travel agency. The Grand Prize winner will receive one travel voucher valued at $5,000. Travel voucher must be redeemed through Travel Store within one year of drawing (July 3, 2019).
Travel Voucher Terms and Conditions of Use: Travel voucher entitles the bearer to travel accommodations up to a maximum value of $5,000 as noted above. Voucher expires July 3, 2019. No voucher extensions, substitutions or replacements available. Advance reservations through Travel Store are required. Winner must contact Travel Store at (800) 850-3224 to reserve travel. Travel Store is the ONLY agent authorized to reserve travel using the travel voucher. Tax and handling fees apply. Participating airlines, hotels and rental car agencies are subject to change. Redemption is subject to airline, hotel and rental car availability and some restrictions apply. Additional charges may apply on all packages during peak seasons, holidays and weekends. The prize winner and his/her traveling companion(s) will be responsible for all expenses not specifically stated as part of the voucher, including but not limited to, any government or airport taxes, carrier surcharges, service charges, baggage charges, local transportation including air or ground transportation to and from the winner's home and the airport, overnight accommodation prior to or following the travel dates in order to accommodate flight connections, income taxes, insurance, passport and visa costs (if any), gratuities, all meals, beverages, incidentals, and any items of a personal nature. Any expenses not specified are the sole responsibility of the winner. Travel voucher cannot: (1) be exchanged for cash, in whole or in part, and no change will be given; (2) be transferred to other persons; and (3) be used in conjunction with any other offer. Cancellations of reservations made using the travel voucher can only be made in accordance with the terms and conditions relative to the rate or package that was reserved. Travel voucher is the responsibility of the bearer and any vouchers either lost or stolen cannot be replaced. Only original vouchers will be processed by Travel Store. Damaged vouchers, photocopies and other reproductions will not be accepted. Travel Store and Nuvision Federal Credit Union are not responsible for any loss or damage which may occur in connection with the bearer’s redemption of the travel voucher. Bearer agrees to indemnify and hold Travel Store and Nuvision Federal Credit Union harmless from any liability arising from redemption of the voucher. Travel Store and Nuvision Federal Credit Union and each of their officers, directors, employees, members, representatives and agents are not responsible for any negligence, claims, liability, bodily injury or death, property loss, or other damages of bearer and bearer’s traveling companions arising from, or in connection with, acceptance, receipt, possession, or use/misuse of the voucher. Nuvision Federal Credit Union reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should the featured voucher become unavailable for any reason. Travel Store and Nuvision Federal Credit Union reserve the right to disqualify bearers who fail to abide by these Official Rules or who make any misrepresentations relative to the voucher and redemption thereof.
- Sponsor: Nuvision Federal Credit Union (“the Credit Union”) is the sponsor of the Sweepstakes. The Credit Union’s business address is: 7812 Edinger Avenue, Huntington Beach, California 92647.
- Sweepstakes Period: Sweepstakes begin April 30, 2018 and ends July 3, 2018 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
- Eligibility: Credit Union employees, officials, and members of their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. To qualify for the Sweepstakes, all entrants must be: (1) at least 18 years of age; (2) a member in good standing; and (3) enrolled in the Added Advantage loyalty program. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Credit Union. Sweepstakes void where prohibited by law.
- How to Enter: There are two methods of entry. Eligible entrants may only enter the Sweepstakes once using one of the following methods.
- Online Entry: Visit https://nuvisionfederal.com/vacationgiveaway and complete the entry form, review and accept the terms and conditions of the Rules, and click on “submit” to receive 1 entry. If you need assistance or do not have online access, please visit one of our branch locations or call 800.444.6327. Please visit https://nuvisionfederal.com/locations for times and accessibility restrictions.
- Mail-In Entry: All other eligible persons may enter by legibly printing their name, address (including zip code), telephone number (including area code), and e-mail address (optional) on a 3" x 5" card and submitting it by mailing it in a #10 stamped envelope to: NuVision Federal Credit Union, “The Big Game Sweepstakes” 7812 Edinger Avenue, Huntington Beach, California 92647 Attention: Marketing Department. Limit one mailed-in entry per person. If a write-in entry form or card is drawn, but judges are unable to determine the winner because of illegible writing, that entry form or card will be disqualified. No copies, mechanical reproductions, or metered mail accepted. Mail-in entries must be received by July 2, 2018. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery. The Credit Union is not responsible for lost, late, stolen, incomplete, inaccurate, undelivered, delayed, misdirected, damaged, postage-due, or illegible entries or mail. Once submitted, entries become the sole property of the Credit Union and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Limitation of Liability: The Credit Union is not responsible for any loss or damage which may occur in connection with the Sweepstakes. The Credit Union is not responsible if the vacation travel vouchercannot be redeemed by the winner for any reason beyond the Credit Union’s control, including but not limited to: (1) cancellation or postponement of the flight; (2) act of God (including, but not limited to, fires, explosions, earthquakes, drought, inclement weather, tidal waves, and floods); (3) war, hostilities (whether war be declared or not), invasion, act of foreign enemies, mobilization or embargo; (4) riot, commotion, strikes, lock outs or disorder; or (5) acts or threats of terrorism. Entrant agrees to hold the Credit Union harmless from any liability arising from participation in the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, misuse, or possession of any prize received in this Sweepstakes. The Credit Union and each of its officers, directors, employees, members, representatives and agents are not responsible for any negligence, claims, liability, injury, property loss, or other damages of entrants and/or winners arising from, or in connection with, acceptance, use, misuse, or possession of any prize awarded or participation in this Sweepstakes. The Credit Union is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by tampering, hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with the Sweepstakes. Prize(s) cannot be substituted, converted to cash, assigned, or transferred by winners. The Credit Union reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should the featured prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. The Credit Union reserves the right to disqualify entrants who fail to follow these Official Rules or who make any misrepresentations relative to the Sweepstakes and redemption of a prize.
- Tax Issues: The Credit Union will report all prize winnings to the appropriate state and federal agencies as required by applicable law. Winners are responsible for all tax consequences (if any) of the prizes.
- Publicity Authorization: Each winner agrees to permit the Credit Union to utilize his/her name and likeness in promotional and other Credit Union materials, without additional compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law.
- Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and the Credit Union in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of California, USA, without regard to choice of law rules.
- NOTICE OF BINDING ARBITRATION AGREEMENT: You and we agree to attempt to informally settle any disputes arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded. If that cannot be done, you and we agree that upon the election of either you or us any claim or dispute arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes will be resolved by BINDING ARBITRATION administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules and Mediation Procedures and Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes. As a result, you will GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT to assert or defend your rights under these Official Rules (EXCEPT for matters within SMALL CLAIMS COURT jurisdiction). You acknowledge that by agreeing to BINDING ARBITRATION you understand and agree to the following terms:
- Your rights will be determined by a NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR and NOT a judge or jury. You understand and agree that YOU ARE WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY.
- Arbitration proceedings provide you a FAIR HEARING, BUT the arbitration procedures are SIMPLER AND MORE LIMITED THAN RULES APPLICABLE IN COURT.
- Arbitration decisions are as enforceable as any court order and are subject to VERY LIMITED REVIEW BY A COURT.
- ARBITRATORS can award the same REMEDIES including DAMAGES that a COURT can award.
- Any ARBITRATION under these Official Rules WILL BE ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. You understand and agree that YOU ARE WAIVING THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE AS A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE OR CLASS MEMBER IN A CLASS ACTION.
- The PLACE OF ARBITRATION shall be in the federal district WHERE YOU RESIDE.
- WE WILL REIMBURSE YOU FOR ANY FILING, ADMINISTRATION, AND ARBITRATOR FEES as imposed by the American Arbitration Association. However, if the arbitrator determines that YOUR CLAIM IS FRIVOLOUS, UNWARRANTED, OR BROUGHT FOR AN IMPROPER PURPOSE (in accordance with the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure Section 11(b)) YOU WILL RETURN TO US ANY FILING, ADMINISTRATION, AND ARBITRATOR FEES WE PAID.
- If YOU PREVAIL on the merits of your claim in arbitration, WE WILL PAY YOUR ATTORNEYS’ FEES. You will NOT be required to pay OUR ATTORNEYS’ FEES IF WE PREVAIL.
FOR MORE DETAILS, check the American Arbitration Association’s website, www.adr.org, OR call the American Arbitration Association’s Customer Service telephone number at (800) 778-7879.