This program is for children between the ages 0-9 because it’s never too early to start learning about how to manage your money.
Parents and kids will learn the fundamentals together with this program. How much should go into savings? What percentage gets used for spending? And how much do you want to reserve for that special cause or charity that’s important to you?
kidfins Deposits Products
- Primary Savings
- Coverdell Education Savings Account (Minimum $500 deposit. IRA certificate for minors under 18)
kidfins Remote Access Services
- ABIL (bank by phone)
- Online banking
- Newsletter with educational articles, fun games, and contests
- Visit the Treasure Chest for a prize each time you visit the branch to make a deposit. If you make a deposit at an ATM or Shared branch, bring in your receipt and you can still go to the Treasure Chest.
- Quarterly Statement – you choose between a paper statement and online eStatement
- Complimentary meeting with a Financial Planner
- Googolplex online education & games
kidfins Education Websites
Protecting Children’s Privacy. NuVision does not knowingly solicit or collect data from children and will not knowingly market to children online. We recognize that protecting children’s identities and privacy online is important and that responsibility rests with us and with parents.