Hang 10 is for teens and children between the ages 10-15 because now’s the time to start learning about money and saving.
If you are earning allowance or money from a job, you’ll want to learn how much should go into savings, how much gets used for spending, and how much you want to send off to that special cause or charity that’s important to you.
Hang 10 Deposit Products
- Primary Savings
- Coverdell Education Savings Account (Minimum $500 deposit. IRA certificate for minors under 18)
- Teen Checking for members 13 to 17 years old
Hang 10 Remote Access Services
- ABIL (bank by phone)
- Online banking
Hang 10 Extras
- Newsletter with contests, games, and articles about your finances
- Quarterly Statement – you choose between a paper statement and online eStatement
- Visit the Treasure Chest for a prize each time you visit the branch to make a deposit. If you make a deposit at an ATM or Shared branch, bring in your receipt and you can still go to the Treasure Chest.
- Complimentary meeting with a Financial Planner
- Googolplex online education & games